• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Devin Thomas ITK

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YG420

Reaction score
Got this knife brand new and used it for a couple light meals at home, but unfortunately it's a bit too long for me. It's just under 260mm. Knife is basically brand new and the f&f is perfect. I would've kept it if it were a few cm smaller. Steel is aeb-l. Also, there's a #2 stamped on the backside which barely shows on the picture but is more visible in person. It came kinda dull so I did a few lkight strokes on an Ohria suita and that's all it took to get it screaming sharp. The knife didn't come with a box but it has a cardboard blade guard. Price is $550 shipped in the CONUS only. Sorry, no intl shiping at this time. Thank you!

09A0BE2A-2F53-408D-8297-88A56C159AE7_zpszm0aqrnc.jpg

5DB67BD3-EADC-4FD1-B0AA-0C03880760D9_zpsjydb5eku.jpg

8646BD1B-0AFB-48ED-837A-9755B90493FB_zpsuefbpzgf.jpg

01999585-DDFE-4EC7-A37A-DEEE57882003_zpsplnterwa.jpg

The heel height is about 53mm and the length is about 262mm

Thanks for the bumps fellas! This is spf.

I think this is one of the ones that Devin gave the spa treatment after it had passed through a couple hands? Don't quote me on that, but I dimly recall that happening to one of the first runs a few years back...

The og owner didnt use it and it def was brand new when I got it. The og owner said it was part of Devin's last batch.

If it was part of Devin's last batch of 240's he did circa 2013, he made those 250mm, least mine is.

Did those have numbers? I had one of those from that batch and I don't recall if it had a number stamped on it. I thought it was only the first batch he'd done? Not trying to derail this in any way, or claim the knife to be substandard. I'm tempted to pick this up to be honest.

I'm positive the resulting divorce will cost more than the blade.. :( some day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back