Quantcast
Immersion Blender Question - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Immersion Blender Question

Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    I have a couple dynamics at work, the large and small ones. The small one I have has a variable speed dial. The mini pro I believe. Can be had for under $200 easy. There are others with detachable blades as well I believe.
    That MiniPro looks sweet! Mine is an MD 95; single speed. Maybe time to upgrade.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Have any of you guys purchased from KaTom Restaurant Supply? They have the lowest price on the Dynamic Mini Pro by far but I've never bought anything from them and they have some mixed reviews.
    Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"

Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    That MiniPro looks sweet! Mine is an MD 95; single speed. Maybe time to upgrade.
    What's funny about the mini pro is that I picked it up this year at the nyc food show at the Javits center from the dynamic rep for like only $80 as it was the floor model. He only had it out for like 4 hours and was only using it to mix water for demonstration. Win!
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

That is awesome. How do you like it? Do you feel that the four blades that it came with are appropriate for their associated tasks? Or do you just keep one blade in it at all times?
    Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"

I just have the one standard blade in all the time. Never really tried the others. Though maybe I could whip up hollandaise without killing my shoulder???? Anyone try this?
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    I just have the one standard blade in all the time. Never really tried the others. Though maybe I could whip up hollandaise without killing my shoulder???? Anyone try this?
    i make my hollandaise in the food processor these days, never breaks and my shoulder doesn't scream at me during brunch.

+ Reply to Thread