Integral Damascus Gyuto, Damascus Gyuto, Kurouchi Bunka Available

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haburn

Reaction score
Hello!
I just listed these three in the store. Click HERE or the photos to head on over for more pics and specs. Thanks!

Neat. The redwood looks a little familiar too.

Nice work.

Man - up in the Portland area and Ian was kind enough to host me (& my wife) for a quick visit. That Damascus (middle picture from above) was ABSOLUTELY stunning - beautiful F&F and the pic's just don't do it justice!!! I tried to desperately talk myself into my 1st carbon blade ... but Ian then told me he is working on stainless and to bide my time ... damn it!!! The handle alone was amazing and the profile is pretty damn special IMO! Thx Ian for the your time and patience with the silly questions ... now I just need to wait for the forthcoming future stainless beauties!!! Just an FYI for everyone visiting - bring him hot sauce/ it's a nice bribe for his precious time! :flame:

Man - up in the Portland area and Ian was kind enough to host me (& my wife) for a quick visit. That Damascus (middle picture from above) was ABSOLUTELY stunning - beautiful F&F and the pic's just don't do it justice!!! I tried to desperately talk myself into my 1st carbon blade ... but Ian then told me he is working on stainless and to bide my time ... damn it!!! The handle alone was amazing and the profile is pretty damn special IMO! Thx Ian for the your time and patience with the silly questions ... now I just need to wait for the forthcoming future stainless beauties!!! Just an FYI for everyone visiting - bring him hot sauce/ it's a nice bribe for his precious time! :flame:

Thanks for stopping by, it's always a pleasure meeting a long time customer. I appreciate the hot sauce! :hungry:

I've been in the kitchen knife hobby for a long time and haven't bought anything custom for awhile. You are top on my list. I'm really liking your style.

Glad somebody could bring you back to the dark side. :knife:

Back