• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gesshin Ginga Western Gyuto Stainless 180mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
album link: https://1drv.ms/a/s!Aupascjwshw7gZ1g9xPYslI00XFZQA

y3mTw-KmRkhMc9YObsSywOX-SGwaMz6_P1UYjRpFlZH3Sg7rMZSUbeW4-VLYNaMKhChRXThbJ7OIfZNAMdUKaYReKXudNJCGf3y_sHD3x3MHgKWJEBzDDXqn5cajaI2H87DOAFmiNPKSpe_A3IV-JZpLQNctLI6WlmjVBOyDh_YDLk

Great gf knife, mom knife, line knife. Why is it still here???

Because it doesn't ship to Canada, else I would have bought it. I would be an amazing gift to my father (after I use it for a while at least).

Because it doesn't ship to Canada, else I would have bought it. I would be an amazing gift to my father (after I use it for a while at least).

Good to know, I was about to pm seller. Thanks.

Doesn't hurt to ask. Last time I shipped to Canada it was a couple more lines on the puter with a customs form, didn't really take any more time.

Doesn't hurt to ask. Last time I shipped to Canada it was a couple more lines on the puter with a customs form, didn't really take any more time.
Good to know, read and learn. But why say ship to USA then? sigh

PM sent just in case :nunchucks:
The great thing about this one is that wifu would believe me if I tell her it costed me $30 since for her Wa handle and a blade that doesn't look just like a western is what spells expensive :spiteful:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back