Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scimitar WIP HHH damascus

That is beautiful.
    "I'd better change my signature before I get myself into trouble..."

incredible

Randy,

What materials did you use for the handle and Ferrule??

Jamie

Thanks Guys.

Here are a few more images. This one is a 300mm blade. Handle is spalted, curly maple. Just Bea....UTIFUL! Stabilized by my friend Craig Stevens.. 3 color mokume

Stay tuned. I hope Jr. will be giving me the new piece for the Full tang Scimitar SOON!!

This was a great practice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0754 (800x355).jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	312.4 KB 
ID:	33882   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0812 (800x534).jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	450.7 KB 
ID:	33881  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0763 (800x544).jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	464.8 KB 
ID:	33880   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0764 (800x534).jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	518.5 KB 
ID:	33879  

Name:	IMG_0770 (800x534).jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	339.1 KB 
ID:	33878   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0747 (800x534).jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	479.1 KB 
ID:	33877  

Name:	IMG_0839 (800x246).jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	202.4 KB 
ID:	33876  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Available Knives

Amazing, honestly this might be the best river of fire damascus I've ever seen, I love how well it fits the blade, it's a match made in heavan to say the least. Craig does make some amazing wood, really should look into getting some. Seriously though, your threads are dangerous for my ever dwindling bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer View Post
    Amazing, honestly this might be the best river of fire damascus I've ever seen, I love how well it fits the blade, it's a match made in heavan to say the least. Craig does make some amazing wood, really should look into getting some. Seriously though, your threads are dangerous for my ever dwindling bank account.
    Yes sir. That Craig Steven Stabilized wood is IMO second to none! And I gota say.. "Jr's damascus is BEAST"

Thanks for the kind words.
    Blessings

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Available Knives

Incredible stuff, Randy.

HHH Scimitar

Yo G.S. You ain't just Whistling Dixie. But, what a way to go... I am fairly sure the guy with the best looking knife wins... Without a doubt, that winner is going to be any owner of a Haas family piece.

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by FISHORDIE View Post
    Yo G.S. You ain't just Whistling Dixie. But, what a way to go... I am fairly sure the guy with the best looking knife wins... Without a doubt, that winner is going to be any owner of a Haas family piece.

Jamie
    I own four, for that very reason. Randy and Randy Jr kill it , constantly pumping out heirloom grade blades

I own four, for that very reason. Randy and Randy Jr kill it , constantly pumping out heirloom grade blades
    Yo G.S. Though I love my son very, very much, this will not be an heirloom... Just like the Kings of Egypt I will be buried with this Scepter/Scimitar clutched in my dead hands and placed across my chest...If there is an afterlife, I am going there incredibly well equipped...Or at least hopefully, I will be assigned the job of slicing Heavenly proteins... LOL...

Jamie