Tattoo Removal

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Tattoo...hash=item4d2b7a0c96:m:mTtzZiVv03orKpKl95uXQ3g

s-l1600.jpg

Let people, young and old, make their potential-mistakes properly, even kids... as long as you aren't a god that can guarantee that they will live to do what you told them to "do later when the time is right", just don't mess with it.

:rofl2: !! I have a lot of tattos, very expensive and nicely done tattoos. I meet people all the time that are like " uhg I wish I never got this and it so expensive to remove", To which I suggest "I have a knife that will take that off in half a second ;)". I waited till I was 25 to get my first, I think thats the best thing you can make a child do.

:rofl2: !! I have a lot of tattos, very expensive and nicely done tattoos. I meet people all the time that are like " uhg I wish I never got this and it so expensive to remove", To which I suggest "I have a knife that will take that off in half a second ;)". I waited till I was 25 to get my first, I think thats the best thing you can make a child do.

Yeah! People seem to forget what it means. If it's just a fashion thing, it WILL get old. No one will wear the same (types of) clothes for 50+ years. Tattoos should ideally have a story, some kind of personal meaning. While I don't like mine much anymore, it has a story behind it and I would never remove it because of that... Even though I babe enough knives that could take of it LOL

My daughter (now 35) lived in Washington and went full on through the grunge thing including many a tattoo. She turned out to be a pretty decent grown up.

She's my daughter. They're her tats.

T-shirt is funny.

The story of a bad decision is still a good story :) BTW, wonder if anyone else here has read Al Jourgensen's autobiographical book, there's a story in there that is kind of on topic...

Sure, nobody bats an eye at this, but when I mention preputium restoration, everyone gives me funny looks.

Let people, young and old, make their potential-mistakes properly, even kids... as long as you aren't a god that can guarantee that they will live to do what you told them to "do later when the time is right", just don't mess with it.

Agreed... unless life-threatening. I've made a lot of bad parenting decisions, probably more to come. My son is now 19 and free to do what he wants re: tattoos and pretty much everything else. Just wanted him to consider the permanent nature of tatts till he was 16. Was never going to buy the t-shirt but I will send him the photo just 'cos it's funny.

Back