Two Gyutos Available

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haburn

Reaction score
I just listed these two in the store. Click HERE or the photos for more specs in the store. Let me know if you guys have any questions!

I logged in and the aebl one sold in what 2 minutes. You should do a kkf Christmas prebuy, than maybe I'll get a chance at a haburn :( really nice classy blades though. Nice basic blades with slightly elevated handles.

I logged in and the aebl one sold in what 2 minutes. You should do a kkf Christmas prebuy, than maybe I'll get a chance at a haburn :( really nice classy blades though. Nice basic blades with slightly elevated handles.

I have considered Prebuys and decided that as of now, I won't offer them. For me, it's more enjoyable to make knives for the store occasionally. For the customer, they pay for the knife and their order is shipped out the next business day. It's the best of both worlds.
I did schedule extra time this holiday season for store knives and have a couple of fun projects in the queue. :D

i was very lucky to log in and see aebl + koa still available

Cool you know where to find me if theres any honyaki petties ;) Also expect an email soon about that custom. I have an idea so crazy it might just work.

Really great looking blades... especially the 52100...a shame that I missed them :sad0:

Cool you know where to find me if theres any honyaki petties ;) Also expect an email soon about that custom. I have an idea so crazy it might just work.

How about a damascus honyaki petty?

Back