Thread: Integral prices

Integral prices

Hi All,
    Unfortunately I must raise the prices of the fully forged integral bolster knives I do.
    I am considerably busier now than I was when I originally priced these, and the integral bolster is a very time consuming forging. If they are to remain a part of my production schedule, they must pay their way.
    The prices for my Japanese style knives will remain the same for the foreseeable future.
    Dan

Hi Dan, do you have a consolidated place you are listing the current prices for X style knife?

Hi Foodie,
    No, not yet.
    I need to do a new website, along with various other business related details, such as formulating a pricing scheme and generally sorting out the business side of my knife making, which certainly needs what one might call "streamlining"! I have a scheme of current prices, but have not yet fully factored everything in and consolidated pricing for all types of knife, yet, no.
    So much to do! So many ideas! I'll get there in the end!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan P. View Post
    Hi Foodie,
    No, not yet.
    I need to do a new website, along with various other business related details, such as formulating a pricing scheme and generally sorting out the business side of my knife making, which certainly needs what one might call "streamlining"! I have a scheme of current prices, but have not yet fully factored everything in and consolidated pricing for all types of knife, yet, no.
    So much to do! So many ideas! I'll get there in the end!
    No you won't, you'll be making knives!