easton PA knife show

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

l r harner

Banned
Reaction score
so im thinkning aout runnign up to the easton knife sho (was called about if i wanted a table or not)

i have just 2 blades ready at this point so im not sure i want to make the trip tho if its a point that a few ppl would like to stop in to see me/ blades i can make a plan for it

al i have right now is my tuna sword and a 6 binch utility tho i am hoping to get a folder finished by then (and i still need to hear back from dave abut if i can take a few of the knives that are in stock on his site with my name on themm to sell)

so what say you guys i know short notice and that fact that its a saterday is a killer but hey i thought i woudl assk

Approximately what percentage of vendors have kitchen knives? Wondering if it's worth the 75 min. drive.

Anyone heading up there looking for a great dealer and ambassador to the custom knife community check out Vince Mazzetti(?) or VCM3 on a few different knife forums.
I think this is his first show with a table.

Terrific guy, good prices I am sure, and I believe, a former chef...

the good think about havign a older truck is that they are easy to work on the bad oart is that you need to work on them

troubleshooting the 2nd front brake dragging seems that i will be replacing the master cylinder now (have dont the work on the other truck but didnt wantt o hav eot do it tomorrow )

a few more parts adn the whole brake system will be replaced but i will save thaty for after i get a bit of income back in the shop

the good think about havign a older truck is that they are easy to work on the bad oart is that you need to work on them

troubleshooting the 2nd front brake dragging seems that i will be replacing the master cylinder now (have dont the work on the other truck but didnt wantt o hav eot do it tomorrow )

a few more parts adn the whole brake system will be replaced but i will save thaty for after i get a bit of income back in the shop

Too bad you don't live around here, you could help me work on my Sebring. If anything else goes wrong after this current repair, my strategy is to gather a few people with big hammers. Or park it in the part of the Island where it will disappear overnight :nunchucks:

I think the show would make more sense if you get the knives from Dave. Or at least take a whole bunch of good pictures with you...

Stefan

Latest posts

Back