Hi, I've been lurking for a minute.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I realized I never did an intro post. Well, I've been lurking here since around December of last year when I started working at a sushi place. Being a lefty, and a knife-lover, I decided I probably needed my own knives. I've been a member at a few other forums over the years (non-knife related), and I've learned that this is the kind of place to get the best info on whatever your hobby is. You probably won't see me post very often because I really don't have much to share at this point. I'm here to learn, and I'm pretty good at using the 'search' function. Anyways, I just wanted to say what's up, and I think this is a great forum. :yammer:

Welcome!
Nice of you to drop by.:biggrin:

Welcome! I would suggest that the search function here is best used by not using it:)

I use Google with something like "site:kitchenknifeforums.com search subject" for best results

Welcome! Though you've been a member a lot longer than me. Learning is why I'm here too - great repository of knowledge AND opinions.

@chinacats - Thanks for the Google search suggestion; it never occurred to me. :O Me thinks my searches will yield better and more specific results using that method. My searches within the forum have not always borne fruit.

Back