Finally joined after getting sent here repeatedly my research

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fedusa

Reaction score
I'm on a few other sites and don't like cluttering my email but since so many searches sent me here I decided to join.

Just an amateur home cook with an affinity for knives. Still learning how to really sharpen knives though.

Since I mainly cook Chinese or Asian food, my main knife is the CCK slicer a friend picked up in Hong Kong.
I also own a Takeda AS Classic as a thin and light, a Richmond honesuki for proteins and a bread knife just cause.

Looking to add some White #2 or Blue #2 knives to my roster as well as a petty. I don't cook enough to justify a bunch of knives but would sure like to get some more Japanese knives.

Welcome.

This site will not clutter your email unless you send and receive lots of private messages or choose to get email notications for some reason...

Oh no, I meant that I've signed up for so many different forums for various things that every year I'll get an inbox full of birthday wishes.

Thanks for the welcome!

Back