Newest Family Edition

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marc4pt0

Reaction score
Something new came around yesterday afternoon.

Haven't been around much lately, mostly in part of getting ready for this little nugget. Did a ton of remodeling at the ol' household, which in turn cost a bit of cheddar.
(All that plus the effort of a couple knuckleheads around here has kind of kept me afar)

It's been hard not to stray from this "no-knife-buying-diet ", I even had to postpone my turn with the amazing Bloodroot, which was extremely hard to do! However the struggle has paid off well, all that saved dough went towards a fantastic cause.

But yesterday was a bit of a flashback for me. Not only has it been a super "fun" stroll down Memory Lane being back in the hospital, it's also reminded me of a certain HHHTuxedo Gyuto that I had won a little over 3 years ago. It was on the same day our first daughter was born.

It was a Very generous contest that I was fortunate enough to win. Those were great times here!

It's been real, breaktime over now. Back to the baby!

Marc, congrats! A kid will always be more precious than any knife purchases. Anyway, after a diet, you are allowed to go nuts once in a while [emoji6]

Is that a baby boy or girl? I will be expecting my second kid some time next year, too. Glad to see that we are in the same boat. I am also on a diet. [emoji16]

Congrats Marc.
Your contributions have been greatly missed around here.

What, no "recommendations for first knife" thread? :biggrin:

Congrats to you and the wife. And now I fully expect to see you back on KKF posting at 3 am again.

Oh jeez, no pressure there!

Thanks everybody for the well wishes!

Cheers

Congratulations. You may have been through something strikingly similar before, but it never becomes less of a joy.

Hope everyone is doing well, and mom is getting some well deserved rest.

Back