Japanese Knives specials

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
Definitely gonna be a site I'll visit daily. Wish it was a 240mm SIH, been wanting one of those for awhile.

i dont know if you guys saw yet today, but there's a pretty cool stone up there today :)

Would love to see any Konosuke knife on your website. I'm interest sujihiki from them.

just put this one up today:

Today's JKI Special is a 210mm Blue 1 Kurouchi Zakuri Wa-Gyuto with an Ebony Octagon Handle... It has been finished entirely on natural stones, including my personal favorite shobu suita and uchigumori. You can find the special al www.JapaneseKnifeImports.com/pages/special-of-the-day ... $200

15110483_10154285200723860_4845843816219207860_o.jpg

"sorry... we stopped doing business with them some years ago"

Assuming everyone behaved honorably (and I would assume that), there must be a fascinating but unfortunately confidential story behind it :)

Wow, the finish on that is just amazing. Thanks for sharing the stones used too, Jon. Both look pretty special :)

from today... a carving set we found in seki this year:

15168789_10154295807218860_8291734463914839451_o.jpg

https://www.japaneseknifeimports.com/pages/special-of-the-day (copy and paste this into your browser)

Use the code "THANKSGIVING" for 10% off of this carving set at checkout... We are also offering free expedited shipping* on this set while they last.

For many years we've had customers ask us about carving sets. Especially around thanksgiving, it seems everyone is looking for a set like this. We've always looked around during our annual trips to Japan, but the concept of a carving set is not such a big part of Japanese culture. This year, we finally found a few sets while visiting Seki. Of course, we immediately picked them up and brought them back before the holidays. The set includes a stainless carving knife and a carving fork. The have a sleek and stylish curved design, and come very sharp and ready to go (we are sharpening them before they leave the store). As a special for Thanksgiving, we are offering these with free expedited shipping for a limited time*. We hope you enjoy this set. *The offer for expedited shipping only applies to this carving set, and may not apply to the entire order, if ordering additional items at the same time.
#jkispecials #japaneseknives #carvingset #thanksgiving #japaneseknifeimports

I just wanted to say that I find it really cool that you offer knives as 'specials' that otherwise are not in your online shop.

Loving the suisin honyaki wa gyuto I purchased from the special page. Haven't owned one in years and I forgot how kick*ss the handles on these are.

Latest posts

Back