Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: specials

Would love to see any Konosuke knife on your website. I'm interest sujihiki from them.

Quote Originally Posted by tienowen View Post
    Would love to see any Konosuke knife on your website. I'm interest sujihiki from them.
    sorry... we stopped doing business with them some years ago

just put this one up today:

Today's JKI Special is a 210mm Blue 1 Kurouchi Zakuri Wa-Gyuto with an Ebony Octagon Handle... It has been finished entirely on natural stones, including my personal favorite shobu suita and uchigumori. You can find the special al http://www.JapaneseKnifeImports.com/...ial-of-the-day ... $200

These specials are killing me! Gorgeous

"sorry... we stopped doing business with them some years ago"

Assuming everyone behaved honorably (and I would assume that), there must be a fascinating but unfortunately confidential story behind it

Wow, the finish on that is just amazing. Thanks for sharing the stones used too, Jon. Both look pretty special

from today... a carving set we found in seki this year:

https://www.japaneseknifeimports.com...ial-of-the-day (copy and paste this into your browser)

Use the code "THANKSGIVING" for 10% off of this carving set at checkout... We are also offering free expedited shipping* on this set while they last.

For many years we've had customers ask us about carving sets. Especially around thanksgiving, it seems everyone is looking for a set like this. We've always looked around during our annual trips to Japan, but the concept of a carving set is not such a big part of Japanese culture. This year, we finally found a few sets while visiting Seki. Of course, we immediately picked them up and brought them back before the holidays. The set includes a stainless carving knife and a carving fork. The have a sleek and stylish curved design, and come very sharp and ready to go (we are sharpening them before they leave the store). As a special for Thanksgiving, we are offering these with free expedited shipping for a limited time*. We hope you enjoy this set. *The offer for expedited shipping only applies to this carving set, and may not apply to the entire order, if ordering additional items at the same time.
    #jkispecials #japaneseknives #carvingset #thanksgiving #japaneseknifeimports

Administrator
    This morning's offerings are ..... I want them all!
    Older and wider..