Media Strokes 4 New Folks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salty dog

Reaction score
[video=youtube;Rx1U-bja3i8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx1U-bja3i8[/video]

Cool video, thanks for posting. It's really great that someone as knowledgable as yourself is not only willing to share that knowledge, but post videos demonstrating your skills for others to learn from. It just seems like a lot of the experts on forums (not just knife forums) become jaded and lose any interest in helping out the new people.

Thanks for this vid Salty. Its taught me a bunch of stuff, that seems obvious now but I wouldn't have worked it out on my own.:D Surely the mark of a good teacher.

This should go in the knowledge center! It's good for those reading through to learn, and it'll get lost in the archives here.

Hi Salty,

Thanks for taking your time to make this very informative video! Great job!!:knife:

This should go in the knowledge center! It's good for those reading through to learn, and it'll get lost in the archives here.

+1. How can something be added to the knowledge center or has that already been done for this thread?

nice video, i cannot believe none of us have made one like that yet.

great idea and great execution for those members who may not be familiar with all the professional terms that get thrown around here all the time

:D

Salty, you have mad skills, no doubt. You definitely deserve some credit for showing us not really in the know how it is done. Kudo's to you!

Very good video.
I learned from it.

They say you can tell a lot about a person from their hands.
I would have never guessed yours to belong to a cook.
......unless your job involves carrying around sides of beef and such.

Back