Two High Carbon Gyutos Available

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haburn

Reaction score
I just put these two in the store. Click HERE or the photos below to head to the store for more specs and photos. Thanks!

DUUUUUUUDE! That western is sick. I just woke up a little while ago, saw your email and clicked to find it sold. That's what I get for being sleep deprived and trying to catch some midday Z's I guess. Would've totally jumped on this one. Great work!

DUUUUUUUDE! That western is sick. I just woke up a little while ago, saw your email and clicked to find it sold. That's what I get for being sleep deprived and trying to catch some midday Z's I guess. Would've totally jumped on this one. Great work!

Thank you. It's a nice one!

The Western that's coming next week: :shocked3: & :fanning:
I really wish I could keep and buy more knives. :(
Some day, in no particular order:
Maumasi
Nguyen
Billip
Devin
Kramer single bevel
Burke dragon integral single bevel
and a bunch more...

Epic, the western was basically perfect. Beautiful coffee colored iron wood and nice bolster. The other one would be perfect for a home cook.

Really awesome looking knives as usual!

The email notice went into my spam folder, and by the time I saw it just an hour later both knives were sold! One day... :)

I absolutely love that snakewood handle.

Snakewood like that seems very hard to find...

You're right, full figured snakewood isn't common, and this one is nice. I have one other fully figured snakewood block and it's going on a damascus blade...I just have to wait for the right blade.

Holy c**p, they go fast. Ian, feel free to pm me before the official announcement on that next Western :begging:

Back