• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dummy Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

Freddy

Trying to exercise system.

But if you really want a dummy, I've a few I can send.

I thought it was a hack or spam, but given that the op has 50+ posts none of which are visible (ie all in the hidden forums) I'm thinking it may be an admin testing the system. Maybe we'll be able to change our own prefixes :D, although most people can't even be bothered to close their thread so it may be all for not.

I thought it was a hack or spam, but given that the op has 50+ posts none of which are visible (ie all in the hidden forums) I'm thinking it may be an admin testing the system. Maybe we'll be able to change our own prefixes :D, although most people can't even be bothered to close their thread so it may be all for not.

:plus1:

This sale should be closed by admis as it does not comply with the rules - the price in $US is not stated :D

I'm thinking it's more like they hide the "complaint" threads where people have paid for something and haven't gotten it years later. Only people who have actually put money into something have access to these hidden areas, so the board isn't cluttered with "WHERE'S MY KNIFE???" threads.

But what do I know.......

It's where all the "cool" cats hang and "axe grind". Yup, I did it. Spilled the beans. And yes, I think kegel exercises are involved.

Now I've got to Google "Kegle" exercise.

Truth be known, Google is about as close as I get to ny exercise. :cool2:

Back