A little behind the crowd

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck239

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm a little behind the crowd and about a week late to the forum. But, needless to say I have made it over here. I signed up a few days ago but have been busy at work. So here is my first post. It is great to see so many familiar faces (names) over here already, feels like home. And the best part is I have my OLD user name back. It better not get randomly deleted after a few years and a few hundred posts Dave!

-Chuck

Hey man, good to see you. Come on in, pull up a chair, stay a while! (Bring any good beer?) :D

Pierre,

I'll be here a while I'm sure. Lots of good beer, knives, and bourbon (some whiskey and scotch as well)....

-Chuck

Mental note.... three years from now, delete Chuck's account again. Mwuahahahahaha

Also, don't forget to pick up some milk on the way home.

And the best part is I have my OLD user name back. It better not get randomly deleted after a few years and a few hundred posts Dave!

-Chuck

I just plugged your name into the auto delete program set for this time and date - year 2014 :p

Welcome Chuck!

I would laugh my arse off, if by some weird cosmic twist of fate, that happened! Ya had to go and throw that out there didn't ya Dave!

I have some choice words for you all right now, I wonder what the filter is like on this forum. Haha, just kidding. I'm excited to be here. This forum is off to a fast start. And my account better not randomly go missing!

-Chuck

Back