Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Store is up!

I added some saya nomi, and updated the "ship with others" pricing, it was set a little too high previously.

Extra minigyuto posted. Also activated paypal payments.
    http://dalmanknives.bigcartel.com

Robin, the small gyuto is really nice.

Just a quick question (so that you do not get the impression, that these kind of questions ever stop) - would it be possible for you to allow selecting different currencies (I ama not sure the engine allows for tghat)? It would make it a little easier for most of your buyers to 'understand' tge price. On top of that - the number in SEK always looks a bit ... scarry

Thanks Matus. No sorry I have to do it in sek and don't think they have a conversion feature in the shop. The easiest way is to just write in you browser adress bar something like "3100 sek to usd/eur" and you'll get a quick conversion. Beware of paypal conversion though, use your card/banks conversion rather than paypal, they have poor rates most of the time.

No problem, I did not really expect that would be possible, but I though I would ask.

Yes, Paypal sucks when it comes to conversions - they basically charge those 3.5% twice, because their exchange rate is nowhere close to what webservices like XE would suggest. Must be a graet business though. But I do admit myself that I use it a lot. Money transfer takes time and VISA payment is often a PITA as one has to dictate or better yet - send the details per email (for some reasons our US friends like using the credit card payment most, money transfer is nearly non existent even though it is safer).

sorry for a rant ..

Haha yea I agree Matus.. It is what it is...

Knife is sold anyway. Thanks

Hey Robin,

Any chance you'll ever sell handles on their own? The dedicated handle-makers around here don't seem to actually be making handles anymore.

Also, do the honyaki petties come with handles, or no?
    actually named Mike

Hey Mike probably not, and no sorry those are without.

That went quick! Ehhh, i need to save up for a bigger one anyhow.