Store is up!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Paypal requires a little extra fiddling so I'd like to avoid it for the shop. I'll consider it if "democracy" calls for it?

Oh ok. Wasn't sure if that shopping platform handled all the payment reception stuff for you or not.

...is good old plain money transfer in advance difficult to handle?

Not at all, it just takes a couple of extra steps for me (getting the details I need for the invoice, making and sending it, wait and check payment is in...) so this way is actually much smoother for both parties.

Matus, suuuper simple! Recommend!

OK, respected. Only thing is that this storefront system has you guess what payment options will be available until you actually entered half your details..

Two cleavers added. Also fixed the tax to be automatic for eu, and so lowered the earlier price on kiridashi and petty.

I added some saya nomi, and updated the "ship with others" pricing, it was set a little too high previously.

Robin, the small gyuto is really nice.

Just a quick question (so that you do not get the impression, that these kind of questions ever stop) - would it be possible for you to allow selecting different currencies (I ama not sure the engine allows for tghat)? It would make it a little easier for most of your buyers to 'understand' tge price. On top of that - the number in SEK always looks a bit ... scarry :)

Thanks Matus. No sorry I have to do it in sek and don't think they have a conversion feature in the shop. The easiest way is to just write in you browser adress bar something like "3100 sek to usd/eur" and you'll get a quick conversion. Beware of paypal conversion though, use your card/banks conversion rather than paypal, they have poor rates most of the time.

No problem, I did not really expect that would be possible, but I though I would ask.

Yes, Paypal sucks when it comes to conversions - they basically charge those 3.5% twice, because their exchange rate is nowhere close to what webservices like XE would suggest. Must be a graet business though. But I do admit myself that I use it a lot. Money transfer takes time and VISA payment is often a PITA as one has to dictate or better yet - send the details per email (for some reasons our US friends like using the credit card payment most, money transfer is nearly non existent even though it is safer).

sorry for a rant .. :)

Haha yea I agree Matus.. It is what it is...

Knife is sold anyway. Thanks :)

Hey Robin,

Any chance you'll ever sell handles on their own? The dedicated handle-makers around here don't seem to actually be making handles anymore.

Also, do the honyaki petties come with handles, or no?

Hey Mike probably not, and no sorry those are without.

Back