I broke my elbow.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 29468

Reaction score
Hello!
I am very sorry to announce that on saturday last, I broke my elbow.
I am in an arm cast for 2-6 weeks, depending on the progression of the break.

This means I will be unable to respect my current deadlines. If you have an order that was ready to ship, those will be sent.

Anything that wasn't polished or sharpened will have to wait, as even that is impossible for me 😢 As for any outstanding orders, I'm afraid I'll have to tack on at least 2 months to the wait time.

I am also sad to announce that I will not be going to Belgium for the BKS knife show.

I am sorry for any inconvenience.
This is my first break, and on my working arm as well. Hopefully it heals up with no complications.
If you have any questions about your outstanding order, feel free to message me, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

warmly, bryan.

14457451_1337383869619378_2712464998932500189_n.jpg

Zut alors! Bon rétablissement, Bryan!

Bryan, I am sorry for you injury. Do not push too hard to start as soon as possible, allow yourself to recove fully before you start to forge again. You are not a blogger, but a smith - you put some serious strain on your arms. I will happily wait as long as necessary. Glass of vine (once that is OK) and a good book is not all that bad of an option for a week or two ;)

Best wishes.

no more plastre .... I started reeducation... 2 or 3 more weeks and i think i can go back to works ;-)
be patient if you have an order with me :D

I am glad to hear that the healing process goes well. Please make sure your elbow is all fine before you start bang on metal with a hammer. That is a lot of stress for freshly healed wound.

Yes, I am patient Bryan ;)

ok, i am back to work this week :D

polishing some blade, making sayas ..... i think I'll start the forge next week :D
and i want to make "ko" Chukabocho, who is in ? something like 190x100mm .... sanmai, ku finish , burnt oak.
someone ?

Great news Bryan!

Chuckabocho knives seem to be 'in'. No need to worry it will be hanging around too long ;)

Back