October 2016 Sale?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

One of my favorite things is to peruse the "1st Monday of the Month" offerings from Bloodroot Blades and imagine myself winning one in the random drawing! However, I woke up this morning like a shot & realized that somehow I had "missed" the October 2016 Monday sale :( ... Did I miss it or somehow did I fall of the mailing list?

Hoping this finds everyone & everything OK ... and maybe, just maybe, it is the 2nd Monday of October ...

TjA

Is it possible their email went to your spam folder? A lot of the emails I get from custom knife makers get sent to my gmail "promotions" folder, but I am compulsive about checking that for cool deals.

I'm somewhat disappointed as I didn't find anything to put my name down for this month or last month.

thx Milkbaby - had checked that already but nada ... will just re-join ... funny thing is the last sales (back to Jan?) have all come through but IT changes "the rules" all the time ...

TjA

Back