Quantcast
Use it or louse it sale - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Use it or louse it sale

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Rader View Post
    I'd like the 600# and 8000# stones if you still have them. Thanks.

-M
    600 & 8000 sold
    15k or 1500 still avalabule (thanks for the proof read Eamon)

Quote Originally Posted by johndoughy View Post
    Wow! $100 for a Fifteen Million grit stone?! Sounds like a deal!

Now we know how he passes the folded paper test

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenStefano View Post
    Now we know how he passes the folded paper test
    By splitting it into subatomic particles, apparently!

Both nenox sold

Is the borosilicate rod still available?

Are you expecting a "Why, Soitenly!" CaptPat?

Love the avatar!
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by CaptPat View Post
    Is the borosilicate rod still available?
    Yes as, and the Takeda too.

Soitenly I'll take the borosilicate rod. PM or email payment details (pathopfinger at gmail dot com)

Thanks

I found a few more thing siting around unused
    1) 2001-EDOL Evolution Deluxe 18 pc. Knife Case. The olive green one with full Accessory Compartment with 5 exterior pockets.
    It as good as new, I loaded it up once took it to work and then remembered I hate carrying my knives around with me. I can post a pic if you like but trust me it's still stiff and new with no nicks or cuts. They sell for about $80, so I'd take $60 shipped

2) Murray Carter Fukugo-zai Series Sujihiki (7.8 sun/ 237mm/ 9 3/8") with custom black palm and blood wood handle. Here's the thing, by luck this knife and handle combo were a match made in heaven! I mean I get chills every time I pick it up, light as a feather and perfect balance. Why sell it you may ask, good question. I bought the knife, it was my 1st Carter. The handle was so horrible I could/ would not use it. So I got a new handle from Stefan and by the time I got it and had it put on I hade my Burke Suji in hand, so it's gone unused for something like 3 years now. I love the knife but hate the idea that I'm collecting draw queens, so to a good home I would be happy to see it go. The knife was 3 and change new 350ish with shipping if I remember? The handle I think was 140+ shipping and install so that makes for a $500.00 knife new. Seeing as it's better then new and the heavens blessed this knife with luck I'm not willing to take a loss parting with it so $500.00 or I keep it. I will gladly take this knife back if you dont love it and find it worth every penny.

Similar story as above another great knife but I haven't used it in so lone it seems a shame having it .
    Wathanabe 320mm Sakimaru, 532.00 blue steel, Stefan handle. Note on handle: Madagascar rose wood, koa, mammoth bone & copper spacers. This is one of my favorite handles, I think many would agree, I think a picture of it is still on the front page of his sight. Knife was about 500 new handle was $200ish makes for a $700.00 knife. However unlike the Carter this knife is used still in mint shape but I used it for a year or more and sharpened it a few times. I put a nice j-nat edge and finish to it before I stock it in the draw so great knife at a great price $600.00 shipped.

Aritsugu A type 270mm Yanagi

Ok here's the deal with this one. I needed/ wanted a stainless Yanagi for work but they all sucked! I got this one and thought it sucked at first too. But it just fell into the category of Aritsugu A type come dull. I spent god only knows how many hours sharpening this thing as the steel is hard as hell. What I was left with was a great sharp as hell knife with a almost mirror finish. But then I got my Heiji SS and have not used the knife since. So the knife is used and sharpened, which I only think "finished" the knife were the Aritsugu left off. Knife was somewhere around 300 new, think it was 280+ shipping. So I'll let it go for $200.00. I can't find a pic of it but I'll take some today and post them.

Think I have some more stuff to post up but I got to go to work now so
    To be continued.

I'm inclined to give a lot of slack on spelling and grammar, but the site does provide a spell checker....

But, "use it or louse it sale" - come on (louse is, technically, spelled correctly but I doubt that's what Colin intended). At least make an effort - it's not that hard.