Birthday Wish

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bladebabe

Reaction score
As a serious sharpener/knife addict/know what the hell your talking about knife wielder, what is something that you would want for your birthday?
My man's birthday is in a few months and I'm trying to sift through all of my second hand bur/stropping/honing/polishing/steal confused knowledge to get him something he'll actually use.
He's a practical man, so mammoth bone/mermaid tale vertebrae/unicorn horn aren't really things that I'm looking for but suggestions for a nice wood, useful strop, or maybe even a new folder would be greatly appreciated.

My budget is $150.

If you private message me I can give you more details about his knife usage, but I don't want to give away my/his identity!:ninja:

Thanks in advance!

Yes, it's me, Rachel.
I can't make a decent knife, to give him myself.
So now that the mystery is solved, any suggestions fellas?!

Yes, it's me, Rachel.
I can't make a decent knife, to give him myself.
So now that the mystery is solved, any suggestions fellas?!

Hahaha! Nice one.

Dave sells a stropping kit that covers a lot of bases. You also mentioned wood, like a piece for him to use to rehandle one of his knives (by him or someone else)?

He already has Dave's kit :wink:
So maybe recs for a good supplier for wood for rehandeling, a "must have" kitchen knife to ad to his arsenal [I can PM you what he already has], or a new water stone [again, can PM you what he has] would be awesome

He already has Dave's kit :wink:
So maybe recs for a good supplier for wood for rehandeling, a "must have" kitchen knife to ad to his arsenal [I can PM you what he already has], or a new water stone [again, can PM you what he has] would be awesome

Hmm... Let's start narrowing things down here, so we find out who this mysterious poster is...
So, who has Dave's kit here and an arsenal of knives and sharpening supplies?

M

Thank you all who helped me out! I think I found the absolute perfect thing for him.
Sorry for setting the bar even higher for all of your lady friends and lovers out there...

:whistling:

MWAHAHAHAHAA

Back