Florida/Georgia/Carolina Guys

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dardeau

Reaction score
Stay Safe. Matteo looks like nothing to fool with.

I just heard it made it by Miami with very little impact, and might hit a little further north a bit harder. Panda, I hope you are under cover!

On a positive note I just received new watanabe 4" paring knife in white steel. It's freaking sweet, has distal taper and is very thin. Hard to believe it's a wat. Haven't had a chance to test it out yet tho.
My old parer is perfectly fine (dojo stainless clad AS rehandled with octagon ho wood) but since the rest of my kit is high end thought I'd upgrade. The wat has a larger d-shape handle which I am big fan of, like how shun classic parers are comfortable.

On a positive note I just received new watanabe 4" paring knife in white steel. It's freaking sweet, has distal taper and is very thin. Hard to believe it's a wat. Haven't had a chance to test it out yet tho.
My old parer is perfectly fine (dojo stainless clad AS rehandled with octagon ho wood) but since the rest of my kit is high end thought I'd upgrade. The wat has a larger d-shape handle which I am big fan of, like how shun classic parers are comfortable.

plastic ferrule?

matt was drunk and wanted to be like ryan tannehill so it decided to miss hitting us, haha.

alt - buffalo horn ferrule. even if it was plastic though, i wouldn't mind as long as it was flush with the wooden handle.

I'm inland in North Central Florida and got the day off because Matthew was so big and dangerous. Luckily despite some heavy wind and rain, nothing momentous at my home. I did get the free time to make another custom saya though! :doublethumbsup:

dn7nOHB.jpg

Latest posts

Back