• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Masakage Yuki, Hinoura son

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Due my economy problems I have to sell many of the knives in my collection.
Here I putting for sale two Gyuto as a package sale (both need to be sell together).

Masakage Yuki 240 mm Gyuto.
Never used, brand new, in this particular example the handle it s amazingly smooth in the hand.

Hinoura son Gyuto 240 mm Gyuto
Used few times to cut veggies, never sharpened, upgrade handle on it,it s a burn chestnust with Buffalo ferrule.

Both knives come with a wooden saya.

500 usd including shipping and off course the sayas.
Has I mentioned before I am selling both knives as a single package.

Cheers Matteo

1475880062275.jpg

1475880072968.jpg

Sorry to hear but I know that there will be some amazing knives from a pro who knows how to use and look after them. GLWS

Tk you badgertooth. Some day you are up and some day you are down. I just have to go up again 😊😊
Sure most of the people in this forum will take care of them and that make me feel better. 😁

Wow what a deal! Too bad I don't have extra cash if not I would buy this set right away

Dropping price 460 usd, if this set doesn't sell before the end of the week I will keep them.

Also Tk you all members for the support and kind words 😊😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back