• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

some konosukes and other stuff

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berko

Reaction score
konosuke hd 2 240 sujihiki with saya. like new condition. 280 $ shipped worldwide.

konosuke fujiyama blue II 210 gyuto with saya. has been on a passaround, hasnt been used since then. 300 $ shipped worldwide.

konosuke fujiyama blue II 180 nakiri. like new condition, patina removed, sharpened twice. 290 $ shipped worldwide.

zakuri blue I 245 sujihiki, used in a pro kitchen for about a year. 115 $ shipped worldwide.

masahiro h-3 cleaver, no.6, 225x110 mm, 420g after i had it thinned by a german professional. he took off ~50g, and also allmost everything of the kanji, only the "h-3" remaining. rounded spine and choil. steel is iron clad white no.2, which holds its edge really good for shirogami, but unfortunately it is too reactive for me to use at work. 170 $ shipped.
here is a link to a seller and the pictures i currently have, before and after thinning and reworking the handle:

2[/URL]

sakai ichimonji kichikuni stainless clad blue II 240 gyuto, ebony handle, rounded spine and choil. i bought the magnolia handled one first and liked the knife so much that i upgraded it to the ebony handle version, which unfortunately has a different balance point. for a long time i couldnt decide which one to keep, since i had to admit that the magnolia version is the overall better knife, but i wanted the ebony version so bad that it really hurts to let it go. moreover im actually a cleaver guy and cant justify owning 6+ gyutos anymore, especially if i dont use them at all. 210 $ shipped.

sakai yusuke ss 240 gyuto extra flat, extra hard. awesome knife with the ks profile, ht is really good, i just dont use it... 220 $ shipped.

robert herder "windmühlen" parer 80mm, carbon steel. i do use these alot at work and at home. 13 $ shipped for one, 19 $ shipped for two.

jürgen schanz 215 gyuto sb1/niolox, desert iron wood. 190 $ shipped.

I will take the pair of Herder's. Been wanting to try one out.

Jan-

Looks like you box is full (for obvious reason). Funds sent for the two Herder's.

Thank you,
rj

Berko, I sent payment for the two Herders yesterday.

Thanks,
TH

Anything left? I've been holding off for a while now but....

konosuke sujihiki, zakuri sujihiki and sakai ichimonji gyuto left.

That konosuke would be a perfect line knife. I may be wrong, but it's undersized a little ? It's very usual for konosukes. Look great, but I have more than I can handle now.
Glws

Back