Japanese Knives Natural stone restock?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanHumphrey

Reaction score
Hi Jon,

The natural stone section on your site is almost picked-clean! Any idea when you'll get some restock of some larger entry stones, like the Hideriyama?

no worries... just did some shopping today... should have some new things and everything restocked around the time i get back from Japan

Oh sweet. Thanks for the quick reply! Didn't think you'd be working yet. :)

Some of us are hitting refresh over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Just sayin'.

:poke1:

I know, right? It's almost like he's a small shop and might want to decompress after a long flight or something. Maybe sleep in his own bed and eat real food.

But I wanted to let him know people were eager. :doublethumbsup:

There are 2 boxes of stones in transit to me right now... one is in us customs already ;)

still have one in customs... the other should be entering US customs tomorrow or friday

5:17: email alert of Hideriyama back in stock
5:20: email order confirmation

:nunchucks:

You should have a leaderboard for that. I could do better if I hadn't decided to re-read the description for fun.

lol... i've still got some new ones to get up on the site... we're working on pictures and product pages now... gonna spend some time testing them tomorrow... thinking about livestreaming it if i can

Whelp, clock's ticking. Wife gets back next Friday. I mean, she doesn't really care, but it's simplest for all if things arrive and are unpacked and away without commotion. ;)

Livestream is a bit of a sore subject right now. But as long as it doesn't involve football bring it on.

Any new naturals coming up that may be good finishers for edges?

here's a closeup of a karasu we just got in... its a finisher on the harder side of things:
14990980_10154264852533860_4607023118847641347_o.jpg

(and, yes, there are other finishing stones too)

:D:D:D:D:D

Awesome news to hear this Jon. Don't want to seem pushy, but we all know we are :confused: any idea on when the new stock will be up?

i'm trying to make time to test them out today, and hopefully will be able to do that via livestream... once testing is done, they will go up on the site... so maybe later today or friday depending on how busy the store is today (i'm short staffed for the next 2 weeks, as everyone is trying to take time off before our holiday rush begins)

got crazy busy today... but might get started in a few minutes with the natural stones assuming the phone stops ringing and no one walks in for a bit

got crazy busy today... but might get started in a few minutes with the natural stones assuming the phone stops ringing and no one walks in for a bit

Where can one find said live feed?

I'm so nervous that someone will buy the one I want before me (of which one I don't know yet), haha

i've been trying since wednesday, but havent had time... we've finally got all of the pictures and webpages done, but i have to write descriptions still. I will try again tomorrow, but today was pretty busy in the store all day. So sorry guys. I'm down 2 guys (they're on vacation), so its a bit crazy over here right now.

i've been trying since wednesday, but havent had time... we've finally got all of the pictures and webpages done, but i have to write descriptions still. I will try again tomorrow, but today was pretty busy in the store all day. So sorry guys. I'm down 2 guys (they're on vacation), so its a bit crazy over here right now.

Alright, I guess we can be understandable this time around, haha.

Back