Quantcast
First ever HHH Knives mini hammer in/get together!! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First ever HHH Knives mini hammer in/get together!!

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    If you can get permission, we would love to have ya drop by! I totally understand trying to keep peace and happiness with the fiance.. Heres a thought, You could bring her along.. Tell her your taking her to see the beautiful country in the thumb of Michigan.. and then just "happen" to drop by for few hours!!!
    i will honestly give it some thought. however, with how little vacation time we have together (i have nearly three months accrued, but can rarely take time off because i'm the only person who can keep all the scientific instrumentation working, and she has very little paid vacation where she works, so it's tough), it really needs to be spent together.

I hope to be having another some time after the new year. Maybe you can get over for that one.. Ill take lots of pics.. and post em here.

I hope you get the chance to spend some quality time with the Mrs. Its hard sometimes to get everything timed right. But not impossible.. God Bless YA!
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Were all geared up and ready to rock this weekend! Have been working all this week and half of last to get set up for this event.. Now its time to rest.. But not for long!

Sry you guys cant make it this time. I hope to have another get together some time next year and was thinking of making it a weekend thing. Bring you tents and supply's, etc..etc. That might make it easier for some of you guys to make the trip.

Anyways. Ill try and get lots of pics to post on the net and Im sure were gona have a blast!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

What's your guess on attendance?

Salty, Im still waiting a a number from Mike.. But right now I think were at 6 not counting Jr. and I

Its a open invite and I have talked to a few others that were not 100% but said they were gona try and make it.. So its probably gona be more..

Availible Knives

Well guys, Its almost time!!
    I gota tell ya, Im sorta nerves and excited all at the same time. Salty and RRlover should be just about here!

Availible Knives

What a great time we had this weekend! I want to say thanks to everyone who came by. It was a honor and a pleasure to meet you all!

Here are a few pics of the festivity's.

Michigan Maple in the morning light!!

The SWAG!

Hammer time!!

Gota get em sharp! learning a little about sharpening.

Forging some damascus!

What a great day. I sure hope everyone enjoyed the day as much as we did.

God Bless
    Randy

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by EdipisReks View Post
    while i badly want to go on a vacation next month, something tells me that the fiancé isn't going to agree to a knife vacation. :-/ which sucks, because otherwise i could maybe have made it.
    A friend of mine can top that, his honeymoon was to a gang training. Romantic right ??? LOL

Man...i need to fix my posture...makes me look 50 lbs heavier lmao!

Mike, Thats a great video. I really hope you got more of the cutting and forging and stuff!

Thanks guys for coming by.. It was a totally cool day. we threw sparks and hammered steel and made damascus.. We ate and enjoyed some good food.

But it was really much much more then all of that! There were friendships forged the time spent learning and sharing were much greater then the rest.. It was VERY and I mean VERY cool to have other like minded (crazy knife nuts) here!

Availible Knives

+ Reply to Thread