Charity Sale pnw competition knife.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you :) Good to hear you approve the cause. They do good imo, there's too much crap going on in the world currently :/

I shot you an email to count me in. I am definitely liking the knife I got from you recently, it makes me smile to use!

There was 7 participating, I used random.org for a drawing and got you. Email inbound :)

Thanks everyone!

I shot you an email to count me in. I am definitely liking the knife I got from you recently, it makes me smile to use!

Congrats man!

Too bad I missed out... was already drooling at the thought of another Dalman.

If you change your mind, let me know and I'll take it [emoji12]

Willing to add to the donation ... just saying

Thank you, and will let you know. I definitely want to test it against the stainless one I recently bought from Robin. I really have too many damn knives for how much I use them (just a home cook)....or for any "sane" person really....but I have really enjoyed my first Dalman and it is a good cause :knife:

I keep saying I need to let some knives go free but it is so much easier to keep buying...never thought of myself as a hoarder until kitchen knives, lol.

Matt

I really have too many damn knives for how much I use them (just a home cook)....or for any "sane" person really....

I keep saying I need to let some knives go free but it is so much easier to keep buying...never thought of myself as a hoarder until kitchen knives, lol.
well, I guess that's why we're all here! ;)

:dance4::jumping2::dancecool:
I don't think anyone ever doubted you'd donate the proceeds!

I am still convinced this whole process was rigged though LOL... it's a big fix! haha, just kidding ... I am just mad I didn't get it :tease:

Yes the bribes were sizable I tell you, fancy drinks and stuff :D

I just want thank mc2442 AND Alterwisser and his wife, who also donated 500 usd. So we raised 1000. VERY COOL GUYS!!!!

Back