• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Suisin ginsan funayuki 210 fs/ft

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamanegiKin

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm offering for sale or trade my 210 suisin dreamcraft gin-momiji funayuki. Reason being that I never really used it, shame for it to just sit around but at the moment I really have no use for it. I sharpened it twice, it was a difficult one for me. I used king 800, gesshin 2k and Takashima awasedo. In all honesty I wasn't all that pleased with my sharpening on this knife, I lack the sharpening skills it takes to do really well on such a thin single bevel. The finish on the blade road is quite streaky and there is a spot at the heel that goes un-loved while on the stones. I did the best I could with the pictures to capture the streaky finish. On the bright side, the knife is relatively sharp. The knife sells for $380 new, I'd part with it for $260 shipped conus. Or a possible trade for a gyuto of comparable value, 240 or 270. Pm me if ya have a trade offer. Thanks for looking.

IMAG0432.jpg

IMAG0431.jpg

IMAG0430.jpg

IMAG0429.jpg

IMAG0428.jpg

IMAG0427.jpg

$225 or how about a swap.
Hiro as 240, Kono hd, Mizuno?
I want another gyuto can ya tell? :biggrin:

congrats on the sale/swap... neat knife

Really nice little knife at a really nice little price :) Congrats to the new owner!

Back