Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Live stream spam.

Administrator

Live stream spam.

It's Sun, 7ish. Feel like I've pulled a shift deleting these fturds. Think I've got them all. Any left?

Older and wider..

Live stream spam.

Yea I've noticed a lot of these "bait&click" thread titles recently. Also see some new members registering with heatbag profiles (eg full first & last name, often put "my knives and sharpening gear" as a number such as 30).

Are any of these profiles used, or just created and abandoned? Possible to be used in a future ddos attack… there's been times there's thousands of people online at once

"A dull knife means you're a ******* loser" – Matty Matheson

Administrator
    I'm not sure what you said but I don't think I like it. What's a dildo attack?
    Older and wider..

http://www.digitalattackmap.com/understanding-ddos/

Also new **** head in knife and gear Foxy

I feel like I've spamo'd at least 10. Hopefully it works. Didn't for me in the past fwiw.

Some new stuff is definitely going on. Things have been wonky on the net since the Friday webcam hack.

Administrator
    And here I was thinking it was something our fantasy football players had caused...
    Older and wider..

Maybe some spam algorithm considered this forum interesting because of so much talk about steeling and steel, and decided it was a steelers related forum.

Oh, and i would really suggest people think twice before posting links to, say grey area an iime stre amming sites and stuff: It's not infeasible that this gets the attention of site operators who, while they might not mean harm, might see an advantage they can take of a forum.

Administrator
    Never a dull moment.

I heard a couple years ago about a spammer in Russia. One of the most prolific at the time. People broke into his apartment and beat him to death with baseball bats. Wonder if they got convicted or got medals?
    Older and wider..

Quote Originally Posted by daveb View Post
    Never a dull moment.

I heard a couple years ago about a spammer in Russia. One of the most prolific at the time. People broke into his apartment and beat him to death with baseball bats. Wonder if they got convicted or got medals?
    I'd vote for a medal.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.