Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47

Thread: Holiday Treats

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    107
    Wow what is the length? Exciting as well. Lol

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    107
    Gyuto?

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,282
    Obviously its a honyaki petty and he just forgot to mention that. Integral bolster honyaki petty <3 . Also you caused a fight between me and my girlfriend today lol. I showed her that gyuto the grey steel one and asked her if i could have it for christmas. She than said anyone who would pay that for a knife is stupid. I than pulled three out of my bag that cost more and asked her if she thought a mans hope, passion and dreams were stupid. She than got mad and left lol. I await an apology. It may be a while.

  4. #24
    Administrator
    daveb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Just outside Tampa
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Haburn View Post
    Not yet, but I have one heat treated that I'll be sending out for testing soon.
    Am I still part of your testing program? Standing by...
    Older and wider..

  5. #25
    Senior Member Haburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucewml View Post
    Wow what is the length? Exciting as well. Lol
    It's a 240 gyuto.

    Quote Originally Posted by daveb View Post
    Am I still part of your testing program? Standing by...
    Sounds good to me.
    Ian Haburn Rogers
    www.haburnknives.com
    Sign up for our new knife email HERE.
    Follow me on Instagram

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer View Post
    Obviously its a honyaki petty and he just forgot to mention that. Integral bolster honyaki petty <3 . Also you caused a fight between me and my girlfriend today lol. I showed her that gyuto the grey steel one and asked her if i could have it for christmas. She than said anyone who would pay that for a knife is stupid. I than pulled three out of my bag that cost more and asked her if she thought a mans hope, passion and dreams were stupid. She than got mad and left lol. I await an apology. It may be a while.

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    7
    Somewhere on the interwebs I saw some individual steak knives with sayas that had your mark on them, Haburn.

  8. #28
    Senior Member DanHumphrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by marc4pt0 View Post
    Part cat part bat?
    Sorry to go off-topic a touch, but I couldn't help it:



    "Kitteh sez, I'm the g****** Catman!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer View Post
    Obviously its a honyaki petty and he just forgot to mention that. Integral bolster honyaki petty <3 . Also you caused a fight between me and my girlfriend today lol. I showed her that gyuto the grey steel one and asked her if i could have it for christmas. She than said anyone who would pay that for a knife is stupid. I than pulled three out of my bag that cost more and asked her if she thought a mans hope, passion and dreams were stupid. She than got mad and left lol. I await an apology. It may be a while.
    And good lord do I love my new wife for just not caring about my various toys, as long as they don't cause clutter. Of course, her new bicycle cost more than that knife. Oh wait, I mean her new bicycle pedals cost more than that knife.
    actually named Mike

  9. #29
    Senior Member Haburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHumphrey View Post
    Sorry to go off-topic a touch, but I couldn't help it:



    "Kitteh sez, I'm the g****** Catman!"



    And good lord do I love my new wife for just not caring about my various toys, as long as they don't cause clutter. Of course, her new bicycle cost more than that knife. Oh wait, I mean her new bicycle pedals cost more than that knife.
    Ha!
    Just wait until she wants a nice power meter...
    Ian Haburn Rogers
    www.haburnknives.com
    Sign up for our new knife email HERE.
    Follow me on Instagram

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Albury Australia
    Posts
    1,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Haburn View Post
    Ha!
    Just wait until she wants a nice power meter...
    Or a nice set of carbon wheels.🤑

    Oh dear, I just realised that I'm now into cycling and knives. This is going to get expensive...🤔

    Luckily the missus is a horse rider. She says that one should get their children in to horses so that they'll never have enough money for illicit substances.😉
    "I'd better change my signature before I get myself into trouble..."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •