Quantcast
Knife maker special..

Thread: Knife maker special..

Knife maker special..

Sunday Night Special. 10% off all damascus in stock!!

Grab em up while you can! tonight only..

10% off Just PM me after you make your purchase from the web site and I will refund 10% when I print off the shipping label.
    Take a peek, Im sure there's a piece or 2 you cant live without!!

Also I offer free precision surface grinding. so if a billet is thicker then you would like, I will take it to your specs for FREE!

Heres a link to the area where you will find all the goodies!
    http://www.hhhcustomknives.com/knives-for-sale/

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Sale extended till Tuesday! These are 1095 and 15n20 damascus annealed and surface ground ready to rock n roll!

Thanks for looking and keep the sparks flyin!!
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Kitchen knife forums members only deal!! 15% off

I am bumping this thread to extending the sale and increase the savings for ya.. The new sale is 15% off all damascus currently in stock and 10% off all custom orders. Billets made to your specs. (Contact me for details) Sale ends Sunday night and midnight. 10/30/2011 Devils night!! Wahahah!!! ha ha ha wa ha ... ohh sry.. sometimes I get carried away!

Please check out my currently available knives page to see what damascus I have in stock. heres a link. As I stated pick which piece of pieces you would like. Pay through PP then PM me through KKF and when I print the shipping label I will refund the 15% back into your PP account.

http://www.hhhcustomknives.com/knives-for-sale/

Availible Knives