Shop updates

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefcomesback

Reaction score
So finally I managed to get my power hammer bolted and it is ready for action
I will be offering my own San mai , Damascus and integrals from now on
First pics of the hot room , I will be building a wall to seperate this room from the woodworking area , I don't think sparks and wood dust is a good combo [emoji91][emoji91], clean room and the grinding area are already separated

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1477454631.484604.jpg

Few pics of the Damascus action

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1477454784.433901.jpg

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1477454806.187589.jpg

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1477454839.108694.jpg

This one is going to be a 275mm integral San mai Damascus gyuto

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1477454891.954473.jpg

Hope to finish this one soon and ship it to its owner

Can't wait to see the 275mm integral San mai Damascus gyuto.

It has been a month since I finished a knife , haven't had any time to make knives lately due to taking care of family health, had to take quite a bit of time off from work too . It looks like I am 4-5 weeks behind my workload, I have quite a few blades finished including customs , as soon as I find time I will make handles and finish knives. I am sorry for the delay , Thank you for your patience and support
Mert

I am sure I speak for all when I say no dramas Mert. Just keep the family happy and healthy

Thanks again all for the wishes and your understanding. I have had a very busy and productive month . I managed to forge , grind , heat treat all my custom 52100 , blue 2 and San mai orders for this years delivery. I have one more stainless heat treatment session that will finish all the stainless heat treat for customs too for this year . Sydney knife show blades are at hand Sanding process with majority of the handles done too . You will see few customs finishing up in coming weeks

awesome! with the sydney knife show coming along I can't believe how fast another year have passed :bigeek:

awesome! with the sydney knife show coming along I can't believe how fast another year have passed :bigeek:

I know , I was marking days and it just got down to 31 , freaking out [emoji13]

Thanks Dave , It is 55# , thinking about getting a press too [emoji12]

I have a 55lb Striker (very similar to Anyang) hammer and a press and it is an awesome combo. It has done everything knife and damascus making that I have asked of it. I would love to have a huge hammer, and may some day, but I honestly cant justify it at this time. Sweet Shop!

Back