Thoughts on these

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has a thin spine and is flat ground. My guess is that it's going to be pretty sticky.

Robot made knife... Not that there's anything wrong with that. Pretty low inclusive angle of 20 degrees or 10 degrees per side, they must trust their steel and heat treat. I prefer to buy handmade, but that's just my own prejudice. If I were gonna try it, I would be tempted to try the grooved CNC surface. It might have more drag on certain foods but possibly better food separation.

I think you should buy it and post a review for us. :biggrin:

For 150 bucks you could do better. Or worse. Guessing from the website that you're in Canada?

Have you filled out the Knife Questionnaire?

I hate to be a naysayer but in this case, although the knife may be decent, good even, it is no bargain at that price.

CPM-S35VN? Now that is indeed no low-end steel. Might be the wrong choice for a cooking knife though.

I actually got a pearing knife and santuko from them I got a couple of seconds for a good deal and they seem good to me. Haven't tried sharpening them not sure how they will take an edge but figure it will be close to miyabi

Latest posts

Back