• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB blade blanks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmbonham

Reaction score
Looking for custom blade blanks. preferably hidden tang. I would greatly appreciate any help and advice

What steel type? what blade style? what price range?

You can look at Jantz or Texas Knife Supply.. They may have what your looking for..

I have done many of jantz and all the other suppliers. I was just curious if there is any knife makers that may want to make some quick cash by selling some of of there blades without having to put on handles. As for style any hidden tang kitchen type knives. Steel, most of the steels talked about on this site are foreign to me, so any high grade would be fine.like any of the "paper" steels that are commonly talked about here. I am more use to crucible steels s30v, 154, s35vn etc. would love to branch out and learn about everything i have been missing out on.

Back