1st post will not show immediately.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
Hey all

Just wanted let all our new members that due to the extreme amount of spammers we've had lately, we have had to make it where your first post will have to be approved by a moderator. This is to keep the spam post from being everywhere on the forum, and all the video streaming links will never be seen by our membership.

So, please be patient and make your intro. Check back in a few hours or maybe as much as a day, to see it out in the open and the established members welcoming you to the forum.

Seems like the influx is still going

Anyone have some strong spam killer in a spray or dust that I can sprinkle on the forum? Let me check out that one in the link provided and see how they got to post.

Well, I've made another change, but not telling anyone what it is.

New members, if this catches you and you're a real person, I apologize in advance for a bit of inconvenience.

Implement the google recaptcha on registrations... there should be a vbulletin plugin available for it.

if you have this featured turned on how are they still doing it?

Will subsequent post also not show immediately? I attempted to make a post number two and received a message that it needed to be approved. This was several days ago. Anyway, this is post three. I'll see what happens....

Will subsequent post also not show immediately? I attempted to make a post number two and received a message that it needed to be approved. This was several days ago. Anyway, this is post three. I'll see what happens....

You should be good. Apologies for the delay.

How many post you need to do before you become a real member and can post in classifieds etc ?

How many post you need to do before you become a real member and can post in classifieds etc ?

Members must have a minimum of 30 days and 50 posts (quality - on topic - non spamming posts) to use this forum for sales and trades, however, every member is welcome to purchase.

New: Supporting Members will have time and post count requirements waived.

*Note - When a member reaches the minimum criteria to post in the B/S/T section they will be granted the privilege automatically but not necessarily instantly. The software counters are automatically updated daily which means you may have to wait for this to happen and we ask for your patience in this regard.

Members must have a minimum of 30 days and 50 posts (quality - on topic - non spamming posts) to use this forum for sales and trades, however, every member is welcome to purchase.

New: Supporting Members will have time and post count requirements waived.

*Note - When a member reaches the minimum criteria to post in the B/S/T section they will be granted the privilege automatically but not necessarily instantly. The software counters are automatically updated daily which means you may have to wait for this to happen and we ask for your patience in this regard.
Thank you

Thanks for the info, no wonder I couldn't post anything.

Newb here, looking forward to learning quite a bit here!

Can't be too careful with the massive amounts of bots nowadays. Long time lurker for all the great info this community supplies, but figured I should make an account at some point :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back