Quantcast
Custom Damascus Chef knife set. - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Custom Damascus Chef knife set.

Quote Originally Posted by johndoughy View Post
    That is amazing. I showed my wife and she asked why they had thong tubes...I figured they were just a decorative carryover. Now that I know they do something, I am seriously over the moon with these things.

The bolster is cool as heck. If you can get video of you using these things, I'd love to see it.

*edit* about the filework...while it's pretty, I wouldn't want to have filework on a knife that sees use with food. I cleaned a chicken just a few hours ago for dinner, and wouldn't want to have to worry or deal with chicken in decorative cracks like that.
    With the new pass around getting ready to kick off, Im reviewing this thread and gona bring it back to life a little with the addition of a couple of short vids. Thanks Salty for showing them at there best.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Thanks randy

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    wow looks like a great time. Love the look of the knives Randy.

Thanks Much, Crothcipt. This set was a exciting challenge. I know Son loves them and thats even more important to me then anything else! and im very proud of how they turned out. It was cool to see Salty chopping with them and to be able to use them at the hammer in. Letting Salty take them to the stones. and everyone here was able to handle them and cut stuff if they wanted to! There were some great knives here that day! I cant wait for the next Hammer in! Were already starting to make plans for it. I want to have forging demos and a little more structure, but not no much!!! I just want to have fun and enjoy some good food and friends! Throw some sparks and forge some steel!!!! I am thinking of making it a weekend event. rather then a one day thing this year!

Anyways, Thanks much for the comment!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Very nice work!

Thanks you very much.

Availible Knives

+ Reply to Thread