• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tadatsuna 270 fuguhiki, Dexter vintage carbon 3 cimeter set

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bishamon

Reaction score
More. Tadatsuna 270mm fuguhiki in their famous white steel with saya. This is a light and agile knife, and a star performer. It's a great size for a fuguhiki and for anyone who hasn't tried one before. It has some small scratches by the shinogi line near the handle that it came with (see 3rd picture), but it does not effect the performance or integrity of the knife at all. This knife sells for $400 from Tadatsuna, and similar ones sell for over $300 from other makers. Half price.
Tadatsuna fuguhiki $200 shipped Conus

The next ones are some non-Japanese knives, 3 old Dexter cimeters in 3 sizes: 10-inch, 12-inch, and 14-inch blades. They are carbon steel and have rosewood handles. The 10 and 12 have newer style handles and are unmarked. There are no cracks in the handles, and all are as solid as new. Overall good condition minus some patina and old butcher sharpening marks. No weird contours or overgrinds. Looks like they had relatively little use.
I would like to sell these all as a set. Pretty neat wall collection. All three, including the rarer 14-inch, for -
$90 shipped Conus.

IMG_3942.jpg

IMG_3945.jpg

IMG_3946.jpg

IMG_3948.jpg

IMG_3949.jpg

IMG_3940.jpg

IMG_3954.jpg

IMG_3957.jpg

IMG_3959.jpg

IMG_3960.jpg

Why in gods name are you awake?

and stop posting all these sweet knives so cheap, you're going to break me

must.... resist... fugu....

:eek:fftopic:
how big is that board?

I don't sleep. And there is no reason to resist. What will it matter in 6 months, lol?
The board is 16"x18".

Back