Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Moment Has Come - First Batch WIP Coming Up

Mods, please ban Oivind. He is bugging me, here and on Skype. No wonder I get so little done

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Good to hear Marko and good luck.

OD, did you highlight the words "WILL YOU EVER DELIVER" on purpose? Either way, it was kinda spooky.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    OD, did you highlight the words "WILL YOU EVER DELIVER" on purpose? Either way, it was kinda spooky.
    Me and Oivind go a long way back, so his jabs at me and my jabs at him, are more for entertainment purpose, than for real.

M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    Me and Oivind go a long way back, so his jabs at me and my jabs at him, are more for entertainment purpose, than for real.

M
    For our entertainment or yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
    For our entertainment or yours?
    Everybody is invited.

Let me correct this statement:

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    Me and Oivind go a long way back, so h̶i̶s̶ [her] jabs at me and my jabs at h̶i̶m̶ [her], are more for entertainment purpose, than for real.

M
    Just helping our confused Norwegian out.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

My veggies will beg for mercy

Super-dumb question ... passaround? what passaround? I want in! (or maybe it's for more senior members?)