Quantcast
The Moment Has Come - First Batch WIP Coming Up - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: The Moment Has Come - First Batch WIP Coming Up

Nice, that ironwood is glowing, even in dim lighting.

Looks awesome marko

I can't believe as fanatical as you are over your knives that you haven't built yourself a light box for your photography so you have full control over your lighting environment.

Marko this is a beautiful knife. I think more than any other photos these bring out the profile you are cutting and grinding best. It screams out to be used and abused in a kitchen.

Marko this is a beautiful knife. I think more than any other photos these bring out the profile you are cutting and grinding best. It screams out to be used and abused in a kitchen.

Also I really like the way you flatten out the ferrule on the d shaped handles. Really looks functionally wise.

Thanks guys -

the ironwood is actually very golden in color, and horn is pretty light, so the pictures don't convey the right colors, but dim light does highlight the profile, handle shape and finish.

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by 99Limited View Post
    I can't believe as fanatical as you are over your knives that you haven't built yourself a light box for your photography so you have full control over your lighting environment.
    I actually don't like artificial lighting - all my photography is in ambient light.
    I also prefer natural materials to artificial (stabilized)

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com