Quantcast
Cheesy wild rice and chicken and veggie casserole - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheesy wild rice and chicken and veggie casserole

Which episode? Is it on YouTube? I wanna see it!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Me too!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

240mm Stainless Gyuto!!

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    Me too!
    keep in mind they edited out all the really good stuff and all the positive commentary including when the other competitors stopped and said congratulations you won right before they lifted the lid and it was mine.lol Also I just had a heart attack three days before and pulled a 23 hour shift the day of and filmed this at 4:30 in the morning for another twenty hours, needless to say I had other things on my mind. All the commentaries were done after the show was filmed, so we had to pretend that we were going to win even after we lost .
    Chopped season 4 episode 10 Keep on Cookin on!

Son, Do you have a link or can you direct me to the video? I tried to find it myself and cant seem to. Thanks

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

240mm Stainless Gyuto!!

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
    Chopped isn't readily available for download or streaming through legitimate means (that I've found). I'm sure there are nefarious sources for it's acquisition, but I'd hate to have Scott Conant show up at my door demanding royalties while simultaneously beating me with a sack full of red onions. I have it on my DVR however, so if you wanna tool over here to the Big Sky country we can crack some beers and watch Son under pressure!

lol, Thats tempting. But Im gona have to take a rain check. I just got my new we stone its my 1st Japanese wet stone. Im gona be playing around with it tonight. : ) I have Son's set of 4 damascus knives to practice on!!

240mm Stainless Gyuto!!

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    Son, Do you have a link or can you direct me to the video? I tried to find it myself and cant seem to. Thanks
    actuall I myself can't seem to find it maybe youtube? or hulu?

+ Reply to Thread