?Shig source

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pavel

Reaction score
Ran across this site in my web wanderings, "thewoodworks.com.au". Saw they had a knife section and in it were some Shigs. No "out of stock" notices. Prices were presumably in AU$. Shigs are not my thing but maybe someone should check it out.

Pavel

Hmmm... They do have them on their website but not in stock. Contacted them a while back and they said they expected a shipment in September - still hasn't happened. On the plus side, they will take an order without debiting your credit card until the knife is shipped.

BTW, caution might be warranted as their product description begins: "Master Shigefusa uses original materials... ". It appears to have been lifted word for word from dictum.com who also think there's a Master Shigefusa.

I asked them like a year ago, they order them in when you place an order with them.. who knows when it will come in

Dictum have great stuff for great prices, but horribly mangled descriptions - my suspicion is they are allowed to sell cheaper if they are not explicitly/correctly naming makers to keep markets segmented. There's an expensive M*sak*ge for less hidden in their catalog if I am not mistaken :)

Latest posts

Back