Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anova Sale

Anova Sale

Received an email with a discount code that drops the price down to $99 for the BlueTooth one. Went to check out but the code is only valid for one circulator.

Great deal. But I need to get 3 more. If anybody else received the same email and is not planning on using it, would you mind pm'ing me the code so I can go back and get more?

Any difference in performance between the original Anova one and the bluetooth ones? Have you used the original ones?

Administrator
    I've one each. No discernible difference in performance. In use I like the simplicity of the time and temp settings on the original. Hate the wheel on the bluetooth unit but warming (Pun alert!) to using the app. They no longer provide any support to the original models - if (when) it fails you own it.

99 is a great price. Tempted to go for #3.
    Older and wider..

Thanks. I have 2 of the original, absolutely love them. Good luck getting your codes! (I didn't get one or I would pass it along)

Marc if you happen to get 4 codes through some fluck ill grab one lol. I didnt even know they droped that low

Thanks to everyone who sent codes! Huge help and I very much appreciate it!
    Slayer, pm inbound

As far as differences in the 2 units inquired about, I'm not too sure yet.
    I have 10 of the original models. Fantastic little machines for the money! And if they should have a problem Anova just replaced them, no charge. And for those who know me, good customer service is paramount. Who has time to deal crap customer care? Screw them.
    And I hate to say it but Polyscience missed the mark on customer support. They charge close to a $1000 for their equipment, last time I checked. Their equipment DOES break down in about 2 years or so of heavy use (if you're lucky). They charge you $80 just to look at them, and that's after you alreafy paid for shipping. Then you get the email that it will cost almost the same price as a new one to fix, BUT you can "conveniently" purchase a refurbished one at a slightly reduced price. Great racket. They definitely got a few thousand dollars out of me before another (read Better) option came along.

Now some of my Anova units have passed their prime, but that's expected. They're not built for commercial use. But at the price they charge, plus the stellar customer care, its a nobrainer to go with these cats. One lg water bath uses 2 Anova units which= $200 today. If that unit lasts 3yrs, great. But id say 2 yrs of Heavy use to be safe. So roughly $200 - $300 every 2yrs compared to $1000 every 2yrs? Yeah, smart money always wins in my book.

Thank you. Best $135 cad ive spent all week.

I got one too.. any tips on where to find recipes?

Quote Originally Posted by ynot1985 View Post
    I got one too.. any tips on where to find recipes?
    I ordered one yesterday.

Anova has an app with recipes.