New stuff-- mosaic boards and charity

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Loftis

KKF Vendor
Reaction score
Hi folks, I've updated the website and added 2 new categories:
Specials and Seconds
and
Charity Boards

Specials and seconds has our unique stuff as well as our discounted 'seconds'. Right now, we've got 6 brand new mosaic boards there. I still need to upload our remaining mesquite charcuterie trays and at least half a dozen of our 30-40 seconds. (If you need a second, email me and I'll dig through the stack). http://www.theboardsmith.com/product-category/butchers-blocks/specials-seconds/

For charity boards, I'll try to do a board or so a month where all the proceeds go to charity. Prices will be inflated, but every penny goes to the cause.

I'm uploading one of the current batch of mosaic boards. For the rest, click the link to the website.

(6)18-24-2.jpg

I just bought a maple board last month or one of those mosaics would be on its way to me.

I still really like that Walnut brick pattern. It's just sharp looking.

My new mosaic board and second Boardsmith board. I love it! Thanks for the great purchasing experience John.

IMG_0368.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0367_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

These mosaic boards are amazing! If only I didn't already have a couple of standard boards...

These mosaic boards are amazing! If only I didn't already have a couple of standard boards...

Thanks, folks. This most recent batch took around 300 board feet of lumber and 2 weeks to make... so yes, a ton (literally) of wood and many, many hours of labor.

Hi John,

Each time I see a board you post or a board a customer posts, I am further assured I sold the company to the right person. And the charity boards are a wonderful and generous thing for you to do. Makes me proud.

One thing I can add, if the customers knew just how much work goes in to the mosaic boards, they would realize the price is much to low.

Back