Heads up - store restocking.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDalman

Unsupportive Member
Reaction score
I'm doing some time every week for my webstore, and figure a little heads up thread can be nice, and I can try to let you know day and time I will put knives into the store.

Coming up is some kiridashi with wooden handles, and a 330, 50-51 high HHH damascus san mai gyuto with blue2 core. Maybe a couple more knives...
Lets say mon 28/11 6.30 am Stockholm time for next refill.

There's a 240 available in the store, black friday and all..

Well refill tomorrow was wishful thinking. They're not ready so I'm pushing the refill another week back.

No worries sir. Just focus on what really matters, my knives :knife: lmao

Tuesday... 240 aeb-l passaround gyuto going up, and hopefully some kiridashi.

Restocked some kiridashi and tye passaround gyuto.

Dangit, I missed the passaround gyuto! Great deal, always enjoy your pics and videos... keep it up! :doublethumbsup:

I posted a cleaver to the store. A video is up on instagram also. Thanks for looking :)

Dalmanknives.bigcartel.com

Two plum handles posted. On monday or tuesday I'm posting a bunch of carbon petties and a santoku.

Daughter and I have caught some flu, so will need to stay home with her a couple of days. So the petties will be delayed

Thanks looks like I'll be back in the shop wednesday.

Nice, glad to see your alive and well sir. Dont forget my 50 sek petty lol. :knife: together we can beat that Swedish asswhip with all the Dalmans.

Ok I posted some knives available to the store. And shot some better pics on that cleaver, and removed the silly description on it. It's not going to be fragile unless you dig that edge in a plastic board and torque, crazy cutter...

And tomorrow a aeb-l 240 gyuto masur/reindeer handle is coming.

240 gyuto is posted. Check ig for video. If it doesn't sell with those crappy pics (best I could do without daylight) I'll reshoot maybe later today.

GULP mama mía! what a beauty, now I know what I have to aim for :viking:
GLWS although I don't think this needs any luck.

Latest posts

Back