Page 164 of 189 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1883

Thread: Whats cooking? **** Making something fine and fancy?** Just plain good? Show us!

Thank you, sir!

Braised Short Rib Banh Mi, Traditional Fixins, Mushroom Pate, 5 Spice Pickled Jalapenos

[IMG][/IMG]

I WANT THAT!
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

light & delicious

Tamagoyaki (Japanese omelette) wrap with eel/asparagus/seaweed, grilled sweet soy sauce onigiri, bacon wrap rice cake, steam asparagus with bonito flakes/light mayonnaise on top & basil tofu burger. for health consideration, I used 90% egg white/10% yolk & turkey bacon.

Taiwanese beef tendon/tomato/Daikon soup & white radish/green onion/dried shrimp stuffed cake

Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Nice ones, that banh mi looks stunning - real bread! And I like the knife with the musk ox horn handle, whatever it is...

Stefan

Spokane, WA aka Spokanistan, or Spoklahoma, or...
    Cclin the food looks beautiful. What knife is that in the picture?
    Amat Victoria Curam Fortune favors the prepared.
    "A human being is primarily a bag for putting food into." -George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by quantumcloud509 View Post
    Cclin the food looks beautiful. What knife is that in the picture?
    thanks! 1st one, Shigefusa kasumi. 2nd, Yoshikane Kurouchi Damascus SLD with Mike D.'s handle.
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

CC that Yoshikane is OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD. Does she cut as well as she looks? Mr Davis can sure whip up a handle can't he?
    One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

Quote Originally Posted by Mucho Bocho View Post
    CC that Yoshikane is OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD. Does she cut as well as she looks? Mr Davis can sure whip up a handle can't he?
    great edge retention, EXTREMELY thin behind the edge glide throught food, wide convex bevel & crisp shinogi line minimize food stiction! performace on-par or better than my other Semi-stainless gyuto (SS Gengetsu & SS Heiji). I think this is off topic, I'll just stop here!!

These tamagoyaki rolls looks to be very tasty and juicily. Egg with asparagus is one of my favorite combinations. Congratulations for a beautiful dish.

Namaste