Is Epicurean Edge Doing a Cyber Monday Sale 2016?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueSteel

Reaction score
...And if so, do I need to sign up for an e-mail list to get up-to-date offers/specials?

Cheers,
Blair

Yep we're right on track for our sale. All you have to do is watch the website at midnight. You''ll be able to click sales at the top of the website to access the sales list.

Yours,

Jeff Swanson
Epicurean Edge
BladeGallery Inc.

Yep we're right on track for our sale. All you have to do is watch the website at midnight. You''ll be able to click sales at the top of the website to access the sales list.

Yours,

Jeff Swanson
Epicurean Edge
BladeGallery Inc.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks - I look forward to checking it out!

I have not ordered from your website before, but can you tell me whether it will give me an option to pick up at your store any item I purchase online? I'll be in your area in early December, so might prefer to pick up in person rather than ship.

Cheers,
Blair

Hi Blair -

Our Cyber Monday sale starts at 8pm on Sunday night (PST) and goes until midnight on Monday night (PST). The items on the sale change every two hours.

You can choose to pick up the items that you bought during the sale by requesting this in the comments section. It will add in shipping costs, but we will remove these when we process your order. Because storage is limited, we request that all items are picked up by December 8th. Please keep in mind that items picked up in store will have Kirkland, WA sales tax of 9.5%.

We'll look forward to seeing you at the same nad in the store.

-daniel

Back