Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768

Thread: KKF counts to a million

671 be sure to put up a sign "no cigarette butts in the toilet please - we're not peeing into your ashtray are we?"

672 oh hell no! NO SMOKING in my house. That has been honoured. Yea I have butts on my lawn but I choose my battles. Two mows and a rain and they will be gone.

673 question to those experienced with chinese food: Are fermented tofus (furu/sufu style, not stinky tofu, commercially bought from an asian grocer) something one could safely incorporate in a dish served to westerners without a history of experimenting with chinatown ingredients - or would that stuff probably make some people sick (not assuming it is per se unsafe, more thinking of people's bodies simply not being used to it!)? Stuff's a wonderful umami bomb, but given I've heard bad stories about travellers trying asian fermented proteins (animal origin like 1000y eggs though...) and not taking well to them at all...

674 good morning all.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCaptain View Post
    672 oh hell no! NO SMOKING in my house. That has been honoured. Yea I have butts on my lawn but I choose my battles. Two mows and a rain and they will be gone.
    675 - Yeah, but I live in Phoenix, and my yard is only ~20% grass, the rest being rock and sand, and it only rains two times a year (usually). Even dog doo lasts forever, here, which was something I hadn't anticipated.

676 - Good morning all.

Dave - Ewwww! I can't even imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveInMesa View Post
    675 - Yeah, but I live in Phoenix, and my yard is only ~20% grass, the rest being rock and sand, and it only rains two times a year (usually). Even dog doo lasts forever, here, which was something I hadn't anticipated.
    677 - In the dry months in South Africa a hyena turd will turn Snow White due to the high calcium content. Their jaws exert the most pressure per unit of area in the animal kingdom and they can literally chew and digest bones.

678 Trying out a new Superstone 5000, and I bet it could even polish @677 to a mirror ... what is the science behind it (making a near mirror easily where other finishers don't)?

Quote Originally Posted by Badgertooth View Post
    677 - In the dry months in South Africa a hyena turd will turn Snow White due to the high calcium content. Their jaws exert the most pressure per unit of area in the animal kingdom and they can literally chew and digest bones.
    679 - Yeah. They're also a lot bigger than I thought. On TV, they usually look small. I saw some at a local zoo, with their keeper standing next to them, and they are HUGE. I thought they were ponys, at first.

680 - must be a busy day for everyone